Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let me introduce...

...myself!!! Haha!
My name is Mops and I'm a little female cat. Meow! I will tell you a bit about my life, not necessarily chronologically though.


Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 8 months old!! Waahoooooo! I'm jumping up and down the house, jumping all over the furniture, especially that nice leather couch, that's such a nice thing to play on! Oh and did you know I can make my humans do whatever I please? Yep yep, whenever I want they pet me, have me sleeping on their lap so they can't even get up to get a cup of coffee, open the back door for me so I can decide on the door mat whether or not I want to go outside. And these days it's bitterly cold outside, so sometimes I sit there on the mat and wait and wait for warmer weather but it doesn't come so inside I go again, leaving my humans to mutter and complain about holding open the door for too long and loosing all that warmth. Huh? What warmth? Oh, the one on my pile of pillows???? Mine mine MINE!!! So I jump full speed ahead back on the pillows to where it's warm. Whaaaaa! Eh? What just happened? I'm on the floor with the pillows! Do they wanna fight with me?? They can have a fight on their hands! Swat! Whop! Whack! There! I have big paws! My humans say I still have to grow into them. oh but I wanna sleep on my pile. Now what? oh I see one of my humans! Meow... Meow!... MEOW! Ah, finally! Yes, that's what I want you to do, put the pillows back in the couch, in a neat pile. There you go. Good human. Oh wait, before I go to sleep, I think I want a little snack...
MEOW!!!

Paw Prints,
Mops

4 comments:

Jamie Spires said...

Mops, you are a darlin' little thing. Way to have those humans trained!

Jamie
Creations by JAE
http://creationsbyjae.etsy.com
http://creationsbyjae.blogspot.com
http://www.creationsbyjae.com

ChezChani said...

Nice life you have, what with having all those people trained. I would consider not EVER going outside though, it's proven that indoor cats live longer, healthier lives. We never go out and we really feel no need to, everything we could possibly want is in this house our mom bought us. We wish she'd replace the carpeting and couch we've destroyed with new ones we can destroy, but we're working on her.
Happy New Year Meow's to you Mops. Love Bam Bam and Isadorabelle (but you can call me Izzy.)

A Beaded Affair said...

Dear Mops,
How fortunate you are to have such wonderful humans. I my self was lucky enough to be picked up on the street by my Mommy. Daddy said no more cats but then Mommy handed me over to him and I knew I was staying. Go easy on the furniture though Mops. Mommy tells me cats that don't destroy furniture live longer lives.
Purrs,
Spatz

Unknown said...

You are too funny.
Caz